Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love At First Sight or Something In My Eye?

While on this Disney theme, the topic of love at first sight has come up. Belle and I have had some conversations on it and neither of us think it is real. A couple of our guy friends think it is... who would have thought that guys would be the weird hopeless romantic type when it comes to this topic? So weird. On of the guys says he has had it happen, but it was only one sided. If indeed it is real, how does it work? Does it have to be two sided to earn the title? What if something goes wrong and you don't end up together like all of our Disney friends? Was it really love at first sight? I personally believe in strong attraction at first sight... I feel like love really requires time.

Belle recently talked to her mom and she pointed out that perhaps love at first sight isn't something that happens in the moment, but rather something found in hindsight; you have the feeling and then it works out. That makes sense. I think that is a pretty good theory! I will figure this out one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment