Monday, December 23, 2013

The Game

After last time I thought I would be better about writing... but life is so busy! Anyway a quick update, institute guy was really kind of a weirdo. He was kind of a jerk over text and then wanted to hang out when he was bored. I was out with a few guys so I couldn't. He has not text me since.

As for the hot tub guy in "Good things come to those who wait?" well he has earned a name. :) We shall call him Flynn, because Flynn is weird and this guy is too. :)

Lately I have been trying to actually play "the game" even though I hate the idea... See Flynn and I have this weird thing going down where he texts me EVERY day, usually in the morning and then we text throughout the day. I am trying not to get caught up in it, because I know it is too early for that. He has been so super honest with me. He also told me yesterday that he wishes he had met me when he was in a better place, but it really made me think... I think he is the first guy ever that hasn't put up a front when I met him. He confuses me, but it is keeping me from being anxious. Through it all I have decided I still hate the game...

Why can't I just be honest and say "I like you" Why does that scare people?
Why do I have to be less available when all I want to do is be available? In a way. I want to get to know him...
I hate having to act like I don't care, like I don't want it, like I am not interested, etc.

I play the game and I am trying to be the best player of this game I can be so I don't get run over... It's hard because I am starting to like Flynn. He's super motivated, smart, hilarious and so interesting I want to know all that I can! It's easy to be around him, but I will continue to play the game and keep my eggs in multiple baskets. ;)

At least I am not the only one trying to navigate this stupid game. Belle is in my same boat with Eric (I think that is what she wanted to call him). I hate how confusing it all is, but things will pan out one day! I'll try to be better about writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment