Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good things come to those who wait... Right?

Dearest readers! I feel I must share a good experience with you! Tonight after a long day at work I wanted to go hot tubbing (I live in a complex with one so every once in awhile I feel I should take advantage of such an amenity), but I couldn't think of anyone to ask to come along. Being alone with Frollo sounded like a dangerous situation even though I knew he would be game. I decided to put my knowledge of modern technology to use and post a short open invite on my ward (church group) Facebook page. I almost immediately got a response from a guy who I had met previously at a party, but had not talked to a ton since then. So he and I went, then another guy showed up and then Frollo. I wasn't thrilled about the last one, but I have to admit I felt awesome with those odds! ha ha
Anyway so guy who responded to my posting and I had a long chat among other small chats with other members in the group. He was fun to talk to, he is cute and I really enjoyed getting to know him! I was trying not to let my head run away too much. I thought about adding him on Facebook, but decided with this new idea of learning to play the games I would just not go there and leave it to him. I am proud to say it worked! I just received a friend request from him. So as not to seem too eager, I think I will wait until morning to respond to it.... that's how this game is played right? Available, but not too available... besides for ONCE I would like to see if I can do this friends first thing people speak of... for longer than a few weeks. ;)

She learned that sometimes waiting actually does pay off...

No comments:

Post a Comment