Thursday, December 5, 2013

And the plot thickens...

Sorry it has been awhile since I have written! Thanksgiving was crazy, BUT I have a good story! The Tuesday before Thanksgiving I was sitting in Institute and I saw some interesting information on the board:

Guy's name
(single) (25)
Phone number

It struck me as odd and really curiosity got the best of me... I texted it. I wanted a little spice in my life and I thought it would be fun! I asked for some opinions from friends and they were all over the place, some saying go for it and some telling me he could be psycho or a skeez, because what kind of guy puts his info on the board? My bestie Facebook stalked him and she said she found 2 guys with the same name in the area, neither of whom were unfortunate looking.Well we only texted a couple of times and that was it. I did find out it was due to a lost bet. After that I just forgot about it, then on Monday I got a text asking me where I was from. I didn't totally recognize the number so I asked who it was and it was that guy! We texted for a few hours and then nothing. It stopped at a weird time, but again I decided to stop thinking about it. I was very successful with that... until today.

I went to institute and my teacher says hello to my friend and asks how she is doing. He then turns to me and says "Meg, I've been hearing a lot about you lately." I was shocked and a little confused. he must have been able to tell, because he continued with just "Texting?" I almost died.... he just outed me in front of everyone. So the plot thickens.... He said the guy had been asking him about me and he assured him that I was beautiful and a great person. He also told me HE was the one the guy lost the bet to. It was all over shooting a basketball almost full court or something like that, but even he said the guy was good looking and has a refreshing personality. He then thanked me for texting him. haha Not at all what I was expecting!

I don't know if this guy is going to text me anymore, but it made for an interesting story!

This blog may only be about weird/funny/interesting/shocking stories... Whatever. Entertainment still right?

No comments:

Post a Comment